Cooking is an important art, lost to this day and age. Our parents have had better things to do than teach us to prepare foods. Tragically, much has been lost.
However, cheer up, because today I will teach you how to prepare potato chip sandwiches. Or as is known in okay-Britain…crisp sandwiches. Yummy!
It’s a perfect recipe for beginners.
(serves 2, or one greedy person). You will need:
X4 slices of white bread
X1 tub of margarine (I prefer Nuttalex but it doesn’t really matter)
X1 packet of Pringles chips (it doesn’t matter which flavouring, but I recommend salt and vinegar as it really fuses with the bread and margarine flavours)
Some sweet chilli sauce. OR barbeque sauce. (note: to alter your experience, experience by adding other condiments and dishes)
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Maybe five, but it does depend on how efficient you are. I have known people complete a sandwich in three minutes but these are expert chefs.
1) Butter your bread. Spread the margarine on generously
2) Layer the chips onto the bread. To make it easier in step 4, I suggest you only put the chips on half the slices of bread.
3) Squirt on the sauce
4) Combine two pieces of bread together so that the buttered sides are in the middle.
5) Oh, you probably should put it on a plate. If you’re fancy, you might cut the sandwich in half but it can be difficult as it may scatter the chips.
6) Enjoy! The most important step of all
Mojo: “You make it look devilishly simple. Cheers, big ears!” 4 stars
Rafiki: “Cooking with Monkey King? Cooking? You have just taken a simple snack we know of, and then wasted all our time describing how to do it in detail. Consider yourself un-followed.” 1.5 star
Gordon Ramsay: “I wish you’d jump in the oven. That would make my life easier.” No stars provided (I interpret the comment to mean this infamous chef is intimidated that I might be in business).
Anyway, here’s a cute monkey picture I took just to fill up the picture quota.