This is part of my playlist that I listen to on my Iphone every day, when I am on the bus early in the morning and on my way home from work.
I use it to escape the daily routine, but I cannot understand most of it. Still, a little bit more occasionally I reach a breakthrough with a word, even if it’s only to tell it apart from another noise.
- Bella (Wolfine): Beautiful
- Tres (Libido): Three
...Love me, lie to me, touch me,
Think of me, miss me, hold me…
After a day without you, I can die,
Tell me I lost my reason.
- La Ruta del Tentempie (Charly Garcia): The Route of the Tentempie
…And I will not wait
And I will not run
And I will not win
And I will not lose…
- Estadio Azteca (Andres Calamaro): Aztec Stadium
- Mayores (Becky. G. and Bad Bunny): Greater
…I like them older
Those we call gentlemen,
The ones who open doors and send flowers…
- Hojarascas (Kraken): Fallen Leaves
…I’m not a puppet that gets tangled in your fingers,
No longer pretend,
Because I feel more compassion…
- De Musica Ligera (Soda Stereo): Of Light Music
…I will not send (her)
Ashes of roses
Nor shall I avoid
A secret contact…
- Matador (Los Fabulosos Cadillacs): Matador
…If we talk about killing, my words themselves kill
It hasn’t been very long since the Leon Santillan fell
And now I know that at any moment I am going to be next.
Ahh matador…. Ahh matador.. Where are you matador?…
- No Me Dejan Salir (Charly Garcia): They Do Not Let Me Out
I’m green, they will not let me out
I’m green, they will not let me out.
I can not start, I can not leave,
I can not feel love, that feeling….